What do you think of this spy?

1. I'm kinda in half minds about this - keep on going back to the shop and looking and one day I love it, next day I don't. I want to put myself out of my mysery so what do you all think?

NMV7470_mn[1].jpg
  2. I'm probably the only spylover that doesn't love the wisteria but I just got a white spy that I absolutely love so I would say, go for that one :yes:

3. Icechick

What don't you like about the Wisteria?

4. I posted a thread about this bag not too long ago. It is by far the prettiest Spy IMO. However, I actually bought a chocolate brown Spy because I live in the northeast and thought it was more practical for me. If you live in a warm weather climate you MUST get it! It's absolutely gorgeous!

5. The "leaves" bug me for some reason, I have no idea why, lol

6. Kat

I live in Scotland so we are lucky to see sunshine 2 days of the year!!!! I bought the Chocolate spy a couple of weeks ago and love it and want another one and I thought the white was a complete contrast as I think the brown is too dark for (well not exactly summer months) but the lighter days in Scotland!

Mmmmm undecided...

7. I live in Iceland and it's never sunny here, lol, but that won't stop me from carrying my white one all through winter!

8. i don't like the wisteria either. it's alittle bit too much stuff on it. i prefer the regular spy.

9. I think it is gorgeous! The flowers give it an extra oomph :graucho:

10. I really like it.
    What does the leather look like in the white, is it quite shiny, or is it more a matt colour.

uh oh, I think I can hear your credit card sizzling again ;)

11. It's just the perfect amount of shine I think

Picture 011.jpg
  12. oh Ice Chick - I'm drooling! Makes me want it even more. I called the store and there is one left so they have put it aside for me (not normal in the sale but I reckon I keep a few SA's in a job each year in there - this is not something I am proud off!!!) So who knows this time tomorrow I will have a sister for my Chocco!

Chloe Babe - credit card sizzling? It's more like a liquid meltdown!

13. Go get it, you won't regret it, it's such a perfect bag. Mine has been sitting on the sofa since I got it, that is when I'm not using it, so I can admire it every time I walk by, lol :shame:

14. I think it's a beauty.....I would be staring it down if you walked pass me on the street with it!!

15. I love it...but I think the standard spy looks better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice