What do you think of this small tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpg

2. image.jpg

3. image.jpg

4. Well, proportionally it really is child size, although I could be persuaded to carry one of the adorable ladybird/bug purses on one of my lighter-hearted days http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/297523BMJ1N6465# :biggrin:

Were you thinking about this for a little Gucci fan (like the adorable little guy in your avatar (or yourself - just checking ;))?

5. #5 Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    Yes it is a small tote. 24-24-12cm, similar size btw Picotin PM and MM.
    I'm thinking to use it as a second bag when I'm out with my son.
    He is four years old. He doesn't need a baby bag, but still have to carry water bottle, wipe, snack ect
    (Thank you the little boy in my avatar is my son

6. I don't see why you shouldn't carry it Mai, you know exactly how you want to use it, and it sounds perfect for the job (and so light weight). In a few years your son could carry this little Gucci himself (it may stop him lusting after your H Jypsiere ;)) and be as stylish as his mama :biggrin:.

7. I really like it. Where did u see or get it?