What do you think of this size eternity band?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Attached Files:

2. I love the look of a big honking diamond like yours with a really thin eternity band, like the 2mm you are also getting. And I would take the 3 or 5 tcw and wear it on the right hand!

3. I think the 3ct looks great!

4. I like the 3 carat.

5. 3 looks great, I think 5 might over power your gorgeous ering

6. ^ I agree. What a beautiful set.

7. I like the 3 ct. I think the 5 might be uncomfortable.

8. Thank you all so much! I was only able to try on a 3 carat t.w. and I think you all may be right. At least I have the option of wearing it with my ering if I wanted to. (Although it will mainly be worn on the right hand.) Diamond dazed I think you are right, the 5 carat t.w. may be uncomfortable. As well as too much. Did I say something was too much bling?! I must be coming down with something lol.

9. I would go for 3 ct.

10. Is it possible for me to vote for neither of them? I feel like the eternity band seriously competes with your GORGEOUS engagement ring. I would go for something significantly less impactful if you were to pair it with the engagement ring.

11. I love the 3 ct!!

12. I think the 3 looks really nice on your finger. I can't imagine the 5! I tried on a 3 and it was soo uncomfortable.
    I think it is a great size where you can still wear it with your e ring too and not right hand it like a larger band.

13. The pictures you attached are amazing, you have slender hands and I don't see the need for a bigger carat size. 3tcw is beautiful :smile:

14. I would get the smallest one possible. That e-ring needs the spotlight.

15. I love the look of the 3 carat; it seems to fit you perfectly. I think you have the right idea in wearing it on your right hand...that gorgeous band is so blingy, it would detract from your stunning e-ring if you wore them on the same hand/finger.