What do you think of this ring?

Splurgeface

Pandomaniac!
Jul 28, 2010
England
Its just silver with platinum overlay, with a 6mm Swarovski zirconia elements crystal, but is it quality or cheap looking? I'm undecided.

Attachments

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
I don't think that you can tell form a picture. It appears to be a nice, classic ring, but you'd really have to see it in real life to judge quality:smile:

Splurgeface

Pandomaniac!
Jul 28, 2010
England
It was on offer at 89% off for £24 on Groupon. I decided to buy it since £24 isn't that much and if I don't like it I can gift it to somebody, or just save it for one of my girls when they grow up.

Will let you know what I think and post pics when it arrives.

Gorgeous_Bunny

Jan 16, 2012
Hi everybody,

Just brought this ring too. Thought it might be a fake? But from the looks of Groupon and its registering sites, maybe its a good deal? Wondering if its possiable to pawn the ring? Its worth £110, but Groupon were selling it at a discounted price of £24!

Any thoughts or comments would be great, ta x

May 14, 2008
It says that it's silver and CZ so I'm not sure what you mean by "fake", that's about as fake as it can get aside from plastic. I don't own any CZ or simulated diamond jewelry but I do know that the best that's out there in terms of "quality" CZ comes from Wink Jones who also owns a diamond business.

Splurgeface

Pandomaniac!
Jul 28, 2010
England
Hi everybody,

Just brought this ring too. Thought it might be a fake? But from the looks of Groupon and its registering sites, maybe its a good deal? Wondering if its possiable to pawn the ring? Its worth £110, but Groupon were selling it at a discounted price of £24!

Any thoughts or comments would be great, ta x
It says that it's silver and CZ so I'm not sure what you mean by "fake", that's about as fake as it can get aside from plastic. I don't own any CZ or simulated diamond jewelry but I do know that the best that's out there in terms of "quality" CZ comes from Wink Jones who also owns a diamond business.
I guess she means it could be silver coloured crap metal and plastic? But I reckon it will be okay. I have bought things with Groupon before and not yet been disappointed. Companies select items that can be easily and cheaply made and offer them at discounted prices in the hope that people will return to them and buy more stuff at full price.

Will let you know / show pictures when it arrives.

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Try Carat*, www.carat.co I bought a ring, the quality is quite impressive and the 'diamond' sparkles too after wearing it almost daily for more than a year.