What do you think of this ring?

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
Hi All,

I am currently in Singapore...and have been looking around the shops, there is a huge amount of jewellery out here.

I have seen this ring:

It is not the greatest picture, it is also at www.leehwa.com.sg under the mystic elegance collection. It is black sapphires and diamonds and costs £1000 - do you think it is worth it?

xxx

I think this ring could look fabulous, or not. I'd want to see it on before purchasing it. The price sounds a little steep - definitely some of the price is for the design, which is unique.

Thanks Girls - I am going to go and have a look at the other shops befire I decide, but I thought it was unique and something I would not be able to find in London so I think I may go for it - have not actually seen in it in person yet!
xxx

I know I will like it when I see it - the problem is I haven't been to the jewellery shops yet..so I know I will see alot more stuff I will like here - will have to restrain myself!

Was a bit wary as my other half bought me an eternity ring for our one year anniversary which he is going to give me when I get back from Singapore...so I feel a greedy getting another ring!

Will keep you updated :smile:

LOL, i know..that's a problem with me too. when i go to the shops, some things look way better than they look when photographed online. but who knows, probably the ring that you posted about looks even more gorgeous in person (hope so!).

I'm sure you'll be able to find yourself another good reason for the ring.

lol...I hope so too :smile:
Also as I am in Singapore I won't get this chance again. In London I don't like the jewellery designs - I can't even find a jeweller who can make a wedding band to sit flush with my engagement ring! In the US and Far East the designs are so much nicer!