what do you think of this ring?

1. I saw the ring in this months issue od Town and Country. (not sure how the pic is going to turn out as I took the pic from the magazine) I really like the pink saphire/diamond one...just as a fun right hand ring once in awhile....what do you think?

DSC01565.JPG
  2. it'd be too much ring for me but i like the design a LOT. if it fits your lifestyle i say go for it. :smile:

3. not my style I like something more elegant and classic this is fun but a bit flashy in a bad way for me

4. I like the pink one also, its nice to wear once in a while with the right outfit.

5. I actually love it! I wouldn't wear it all the time but I know it would look amazing with certain outfits! How much is it if you don't mind my asking?

6. I like it too. But I like the green combination more -- typical of me!

7. Same here :biggrin:

8. i love the pink one it's totally me :love:

and sunshine didn't u buy that bracelet i poasted awhile back?.....would look cute together :biggrin:

9. I love the colors and the ring screams fun.
    My wardrobe consist of neutral color so accessorizing with fun, colorful jewelry is key. Go for it :smile:

10. I like the Green Bling Better !!!

11. Gorgeous ring in both colors!

12. i'm luving the pink one..!

13. JC I think it would look way OTT with the bracelet as its just too much color for me...(I will send you a pic when I get it!!! Im going to Chicago in a few weeks and I will pick it up then) Megs, I emailed the company that makes this ring asking for a price, they sell it at Neiman Marcus...I will let you know!

14. beautiful! I like both colours

15. those frings are gorgeous, lots of vibrant color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice