What do you think of this preloved Paris-Dallas bag?

LaureW

Jun 12, 2011
The Paris-Dallas collection was my favorite, of course I couldn't buy all the bags I liked so I chose a camel stitched boy bag. But one bag never left my mind ever since. I think it matches my wardrobe pretty well, I only wear very basic, sometimes a little western inspired outfits. And all I have is leather bags.. But it still costs 2500 EUR, which is pretty expensive for a tweed bag.. What do you think of this bag?

Attachments

• flap_nbsp_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    flap_nbsp_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 412
  • Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-10 um 10.49.30.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-10 um 10.49.30.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
You have a gorgeous collection of boy bags! The tweed boy is something a little different to your collection, however I feel that there are so many more amazing tweed pieces imo. Don't let my thoughts sway you though if that's what you truly love.

I personally think it fits your collection very well. My only hesitations fell away once I saw your denim boy, as a fabric Chanel isn't an issue for you, like it is for me. I think you should add it in simply because you've been thinking of it for so long and it fits nicely into your collection.

Thank you for your opinions!:tup: I decided to wait for now, I put it on my birthday wishlist and maybe I will get it in a few months, if the seller is willing to reduce the price a little... Meanwhile I'm saving my money & enjoying what I have :smile: