What do you think of this preloved Paris-Dallas bag?

LaureW

Jun 12, 2011
The Paris-Dallas collection was my favorite, of course I couldn't buy all the bags I liked so I chose a camel stitched boy bag. But one bag never left my mind ever since. I think it matches my wardrobe pretty well, I only wear very basic, sometimes a little western inspired outfits. And all I have is leather bags.. But it still costs 2500 EUR, which is pretty expensive for a tweed bag.. What do you think of this bag?

Attachments

• flap_nbsp_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    flap_nbsp_bag-sheet.png.fashionImg.medium.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 412
  • Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-10 um 10.49.30.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-01-10 um 10.49.30.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

Chanel_Kitten

Aug 28, 2014
You have a gorgeous collection of boy bags! The tweed boy is something a little different to your collection, however I feel that there are so many more amazing tweed pieces imo. Don't let my thoughts sway you though if that's what you truly love.

Rachel

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
I personally think it fits your collection very well. My only hesitations fell away once I saw your denim boy, as a fabric Chanel isn't an issue for you, like it is for me. I think you should add it in simply because you've been thinking of it for so long and it fits nicely into your collection.

LaureW

Jun 12, 2011
Thank you for your opinions!:tup: I decided to wait for now, I put it on my birthday wishlist and maybe I will get it in a few months, if the seller is willing to reduce the price a little... Meanwhile I'm saving my money & enjoying what I have :smile: