What do you think of this prada? Get or not get? :)

1. hi gals! just wanted to ask your opinions on this prada shopper! (it is on sale at 50% off) :smile: i love the color yellow and love the versatility of tha bag. However, i have already bought 3 bags during this sale season so i need some opinions haha! any thoughts would be welcome..:biggrin:

i'm linking this japanese boutique site that i saw online, they also have the bag and couldn't have taken better pictures :smile: just roll over your mouse on the images to see. TIA!!!!

http://www.i-piazza.co.jp/shop/html/p2099.html

2. I wasn't to impressed untill I saw the last three pictures, there it just looks so amazing. I think you should definitely get it, I love it.

3. thanks icechick!!! keep 'em coming girls :smile:

4. Oh- I saw this tote when I was in France last September.LOVE IT..I would so buy it if I were there!

5. i like it, it's cute! :biggrin:

6. my, my three pro votes already!!!! thanks girls! i think im gonna be broke soon hehe. hope more girls post their opinions! :smile:

7. I like it! It looks very fashionable and functional. And 50% off is great.

8. I really like it, its so pretty :heart:3 Get it!!

9. another big YeEeEeEeEeEeeeEeEes here!! :yes:
    really i love it!! :love: but i got a bit worried about the handles.. as it will be hard to carry by hand all the time as a shopper.. yet when i saw the pic after attaching the cross strap.. it still looks as lovely!!:heart:
    go go go for it!! :flowers:

10. Not my taste for Prada, but it depends on what mood you're wearing it with.

11. I'm not a fan, personally. It just seems too busy for me. But then again, I'm pretty conservative in clothing so it could be that it'll be fabulous on you !

12. Not my style but it is very striking.

13. i have seen this prada bag with the red flowers. for 50%, it is a good buy considering that it comes with the long strap, you can use it as a sling bag or just hand carry bag.

14. hmmmmmm, yellow? its oki...

15. very cute I say yes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice