What do you think of this pod?

It's cute, what color is the bag your going to use it for?

Well, part of the reason I like it is that is would go on a lot of bags, because of all the colors,but regardless of color, I'd only use it on a plainer bag that didn't have a lot going on; otherwise I think it would be WAY too busy. But was thinking of my 2 black grysons, possibly, or my HH Ana in chocolate...can't really see it on anything with a pattern or print or monogram.

Though I have never seen these pods in person, I've viewed them on the Bal subforum and have seen the designs by the artist and think they are just gorgeous - works of art!
If you get one, please give us an update.......

Where did you order it from? I want one!

Ahhh, usually YOU'RE the enabler, Rondafaye, lol!! Search on ebay (she's in Ireland, so it's on the UK and int'l sites, I think) under seller "tailortrash" - she has more pods, and also pouches which open on the bottom...you can also see more for sale at realdealcollection.com

Here is the link...

http://shop.realdealcollection.com/product.sc?categoryId=-1&productId=21

She comes out with different ones all the time, and has kind of taken over making them since Balenciaga discontinued making them (well, they made planets/boobies) in early 2006...

The only thing I didn't like about my Pod was that it reeked of cigarette smoke. The odor finally went away, and I ended up eventually selling it on eBay...

At any rate - just be prepared for smoke odor. I stuffed mine with tissue and stuck in the closet for a couple of weeks and the odor finally went away.