What do you think of this Peyton?

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I bought the Tribecca tote in Peony as part of my PCE purchase and returned it. Still sort of a kapow pink, just wasn't loving it. Then I saw this bag that just called to me. I think it must be new because I would have seen it before, color jumps out. The camel color is nice too.

Besides the inlaid Peytons, the new Peytons NEVER get talked about on this forum, so wondering if they are just not resonating...what does everyone think of this bag? Does anyone even have one of the Peyton solid leathers? I LOVE the color, I think the drilldown is pretty accurate, reminds me of fruit punch! As this is one of Coach's sub $300 bags, the leather seems a bit lower quality. Also the lining....with this bag you can see part of the lining as the bag just snaps shut....guess I would prefer a solid lining...also concerned about it getting dirty.

Despite my reservations, I can stop thinking about it and think it would be a fun summer bag. I wish I bought this with PCE......grrrr!!!!

Attachments

• peyton peony.jpg
    peyton peony.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 60
I've been eyeing those Peytons since they first came out, but would like to see one in person before committing. They remind me a bit of Brooke, which is the first Coach bag that caught my eye when I decided in 2009 that I was finally going to get myself a Coach.

I love that bag you posted in Camel! I still want one, but I want a LOT of things.. ;) I had trouble deciding between the one you posted, and the tote in Camel. So I didn't get either one.

I like this one a lot! I like the simplicity of the line of the bag and I am fine with the weight of it for the summer, it would be to me less cumbersome with the heat factor. The color is soft and mute but yet again so pretty.

I bought the Peyton Signature Sateen Shoulder Bag in Fushia yesterday for about $100 plus tax at my outlet. I love the style, such a sleek looking bag. Now I want the black one too.

Wow!!!!!!!! Was it a return or are they at the outlets now? I love that bag, it looks so practical for everyday, and will never go out of style. Will be thrilled to find one at the outlet!

Wow!!!!!!!! Was it a return or are they at the outlets now? I love that bag, it looks so practical for everyday, and will never go out of style. Will be thrilled to find one at the outlet!

Yes, they are at the outlets, but only the fushia color. There's not many of them out there so u might want to call your local outlet. The Style number is 14525.