What do you think of this Periwinkle MJ? Like/Dislike?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do you like or dislike this bag?

1. Like it!

2. Dislike it!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Please vote on my poll and tell me if you like this Marc Jacobs Sofia in Periwinkle. Your opinions are appreciated!:yes::heart:

Thank you in advance!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I really love it. I've always liked the sophia style and that shade of blue is TDF. I think it'd be a great color to wear all year round.

3. woohoo! a gung poll! i like it. very pretty color.

4. gorgeous color :smile:

5. Great color! Are you getting it????

6. Heh, I already bought it! Im just freaked out about getting it dirty since the bag is a light blue color. Also, I am really weird about this...I have dark brown hair and eyes and I always think I should get bright, saturated, and vibrant colored handbags to go with my coloring. Do you think the Periwinkle would be okay, or would it look better on a fairer skinned person with lighter coloring, or am I just weird?:lol:

7. Cute colour, really like the Sophia and the blue will be great with your colouring. I've got dark hair and eyes and I'd wear it, so if you don't want it ....:smile:

8. I like it....It's very pretty and Springy-> lol I know it's not a word but it fits

9. i don't think it's weird, but it's certainly different. i've never even thought to match my bags to my coloring before! it's hard enough coordinating them with my clothes and shoes. i'm positive it'll look great on you. brown hair and all. ;)

10. Love it!!! :heart:

11. The color is just beautiful!

12. Yay! So glad you got it! I never thought about matching my bags to my complexion I just usually grab & go....I think that it will look great on you!

13. This is a gorgeous color! I'm glad you got it. Enjoy!

14. :heart: That SOPHIA!!! and a gorgeous color. I love it.

15. I've seen that Sophia on ebay before and drooled over it every time -- I think that color is absolutely stunning and can definitely be carried year round -- while I understand your concern about the bag not looking right with your coloring, I don't think that's a big deal -- I recently faced the same dilemma trying to choose between two colors -- one looked absolutely perfect with my hair color/skin tone, while the other bag didn't really compliment it -- that's not to say that the other bag didn't look right, it's just you know when you have a bag that just matches your skin tone/hair color -- it just seems "right" -- But I don't think you necessarily need to have a bag that compliments your skin tone/hair color and I believe the Periwinkle will compliment anyone who carries it -- It's such a GORGEOUS shade of purplish-blue -- I don't see how anyone can look bad carrying it! :tup::tup::tup: