What do you think of this one?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I think...yuck! Looks like a crochet pattern just with leather.

(picture, courtesy of bagsnob.com) (:shame: don't want to be accused of stealing pics)

lvpatchwork.jpg
  2. Personally I think it would not suit me, however I think it could look really nice on someone else , but it is really expensive like $20,000 or something

3. It's different looking. I would love to see more pics.

4. Is this the bag that the BagSnob calls the "LV Barf Bucket".:lol: I think I have to agree.

5. The original picture is from style.com ;)

6. I love this bag!:love: Yes it $20,000. It was featured in Bazaar last month (I think it was last month).

7. I can't remember which website called the Louis Vuitton barf bucket.. but that's about what I think of it too.

8. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a fan of it, either.

9. I like it! LOL! We are all SOOO different!

I like it a lot, it's a little bohemian for LV, it's not something I'd buy/carry however.

10. for $20,000 i'd rather have a car...its hideous

11. It's not for me but I think it might suit girls in their teens (no offense to anyone, I am in my 30's).

12. Phew...

13. "Nope, don't like it" I could put the 20 grand to better use.

14. Maybe one that has no taste, I'm 18 and I think that has to be one of the ugliest bags that I've ever seen!

15. Not to offend anyone's taste....but that is the most hideous thing from LV I have ever seen....DANG!!! Personally, I think that because its LV.... people buy the bag... AND FOR 20,000??? That is just absurd. I would bust out laughing if the I went into the store and a SA told me that. I am pretty sure there are some bags that they sell that even then themselves would NEVER buy. And this very well may be one of them.