What do you think of this new one?

This bag reminds me a little of the Coach Signature duffle from years ago....2004? Except the strap was adjustable and the bag wasn't as large. Some of the models did have those leather corners too. I'm not really a fan of the leather corners- I think it makes the bag stick out too much. I do like the slouchy top though.

I love the corners because the there won't be any wear to the canvas in those areas! Also, I have had mine since it was released and the strap is very comfortable for me. It's very very soft and doesn't slip off my shoulder like the DF strap does. I feel the bag is very well made, inside and out, but you have to love hobo bags because it does take longer to get into compared to a NF. This bag is one of my favorites, makes me happy to carry it! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Hey just watched a great You tube video that will work a lot better than mod shots that I may or may not be able to load on this thread. Please check out neeta beeta's new review of the bag along with comparisons and mod shots!!!
Thnx for the youtuber info.
Yes! It was very helpful with the mod shots wearing long strap...so now i know that it is possible :smile:

I've been using mine for about a month now. It's very much thicker than a typical canvas bag as it has a microfiber lining. It drapes and slouches beautifully without totally collapsing. The handle is very comfortable on the shoulder, and has a great drop length. Only problem - now I want something else in reverse Mono. [emoji12][emoji177]

IMG_1500810952.945288.jpg