What do you think of this new MBMJ??

11876497_black

nah, not me... that's an interesting print though. i wonder what dept stores will carry it so we can view IRL

I saw it this past weekend actually....It's different and I don't think it is my style. But I do think its a really unique bag that would be fun!!! I wish I had looked closer at it now so I could tell you more about it!:sad:

yes! i have seen the new mbymj stuff! i saw it in the Provincetown boutique last week. the checkered bag that you posted was ok, but they had a clutch version of it that was ADORABLE. i loved it. i wasn't sure how i felt about anything else really.

i did NOT like the lime green dr q grovee. the color was too bright and the leather felt and looked very cheap. there were also bags that are not listed on eluxury that used the same leather and bright colors that were made to look stapled together. i didn't like those at all. they used the same leather and felt/looked cheap as well. also a lot of the enamel was chipping off of these enamel studs that were on the bag, i couldn't tell if it was just cheap or if it was meant to look like that since it was "stapled" together after all.

the only things i liked were the cranberry turnlock faridah and the cranberry turnlock mag bag.....everything else was a no go.

I don't know, I'm not feeling it. For some reason, the first thing that came to mind was "L.A.M.B."!! Nothing against L.A.M.B., but I guess it's not really my style... can't pull off that Rock & Roll stuff like you other ladies can! :rochard:

I don't know, I'm not feeling it. For some reason, the first thing that came to mind was "L.A.M.B."!! Nothing against L.A.M.B., but I guess it's not really my style... can't pull off that Rock & Roll stuff like you other ladies can! :rochard:

i was just going to say that....the larger houndstooth prints from the collection too...

The moment I saw the title of this thread, I knew it would be about this bag. I've seen the photos, not IRL. I don't like metallic bags, though I like zippers and buckles and all that cool stuff, but I'm really feeling this look for the Dr. Q Groovee :tup:. First of all, I like the bag itself--it's groovee! And I find the checkered design striking. Ironically, I don't like L.A.M.B. at all. Go figure.

yes! i have seen the new mbymj stuff! i saw it in the Provincetown boutique last week. the checkered bag that you posted was ok, but they had a clutch version of it that was ADORABLE. i loved it. i wasn't sure how i felt about anything else really.

i did NOT like the lime green dr q grovee. the color was too bright and the leather felt and looked very cheap. there were also bags that are not listed on eluxury that used the same leather and bright colors that were made to look stapled together. i didn't like those at all. they used the same leather and felt/looked cheap as well. also a lot of the enamel was chipping off of these enamel studs that were on the bag, i couldn't tell if it was just cheap or if it was meant to look like that since it was "stapled" together after all.

the only things i liked were the cranberry turnlock faridah and the cranberry turnlock mag bag.....everything else was a no go.

I just saw the clutch and it's cute, but too small for what I need. Here's the bag in grey: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...1408474399545537&bmUID=1218042530212&ev19=1:4

I think I like the black better, more striking.

Last edited:
Saks carries this bag. I saw it IRL last weekend.
Not for me--too rocker glam. But it is certainly eye-catching.
Also I like the soft texture of most MJ leathers, and with the woven leather of this bag, you lose the "stroke me" factor of MJ/MBMJ bags.