What do you think of this new bag? thoughts?

it's very feminine. personally for me, i stay away from white bags but i love hobos! i think the ruffle detailing might get outdated though.

attachment.php

I think its muratori ... I think that is right, but I will have to go and ask... its a newer designer. they have other colors in the store...I like the camel one they had... oh and it is petals not a ruffle... it gives that feel, but they are actually individual petals all handsewn... hhmmmm...still pondering... thanks!:P

I am sure you can buy it online...I would just google the name to find it. I think it was in the 900.00 (i think...i was looking at two different bags...but I think this one was somewhere around there) ...they did have other colors though...I wouldn't personally get a cream, as my kids would "kill it" :smile:

I like it but I'm not crazy about the rings on the strap. I would have preferred their being stitched on. It's a nice once in a while statement bag!

I think I am going to go for it. The handstitching doesn't show very well from my iphone:smile: but it is very similar to a miu miu handle...it is a baseball stitch...and I am obsessing over it, which means that I am going to go for it! I like having something original and that no one has...so this is my bag for spring:smile: yipppeee....I am very excited. Wish you all could feel it...butter butter!! The stitching is really pretty, I like to see the Italian craftsmanship...similar to a valentino their ruffle etc...stitched very similar to that...in fact almost identical...and the hardware...yum palladium:smile: can't ask for any better... YES! I am going to order this one!! (they only had cream, so I am ordering the camel one!...or maybe the red one...hmmmmm...ANOTHER decision..) yikes!

I like it but I'm not crazy about the rings on the strap. I would have preferred their being stitched on.

I thought the exact same thing upon seeing it. But then I'm a strictly no-fuss kind of girl,so..
That said, I love the creamy leather and the handstitched petals; as you say, they add a delicate Valentino vibe to a minimalist bag.

Marmag, thanks for sharing! That's a lovely and very tempting handbag, but I'm on strict, STRICT ban. And thanks to An4, I learned a bit about its provenance.

:heart:

don't you just love this place? :biggrin:
I like your username! lolcats anyone?

marmag - I'm really glad you found your S/S bag! how exciting! please post some modeling pics when you get the bag!