What do you think of this new bag? thoughts?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: Made in Italy...buttery leather...really to me different I like...just want some thoughts...thinking of buying.

Attached Files:

2. it's very feminine. personally for me, i stay away from white bags but i love hobos! i think the ruffle detailing might get outdated though.

[​IMG]

3. Hey, love it !

My kind of bag.

What is it ?

4. I think its muratori ... I think that is right, but I will have to go and ask... its a newer designer. they have other colors in the store...I like the camel one they had... oh and it is petals not a ruffle... it gives that feel, but they are actually individual petals all handsewn... hhmmmm...still pondering... thanks!:P

5. Can I buy it online ?

I really like it.

It is butter soft is it ?

How much is it ? (Red faced I hope that wasn't a rude question !)

6. It's gorgeous, but I know I'd kill it :shame:

7. I am sure you can buy it online...I would just google the name to find it. I think it was in the 900.00 (i think...i was looking at two different bags...but I think this one was somewhere around there) ...they did have other colors though...I wouldn't personally get a cream, as my kids would "kill it" :smile:

8. I like it but I'm not crazy about the rings on the strap. I would have preferred their being stitched on. It's a nice once in a while statement bag!

9. I love it. Thanks for showing us. Let us know what you decide.

10. Marmag, thanks for sharing! That's a lovely and very tempting handbag, but I'm on strict, STRICT ban. And thanks to An4, I learned a bit about its provenance.

:heart:

11. Very pretty!

12. I think I am going to go for it. The handstitching doesn't show very well from my iphone:smile: but it is very similar to a miu miu handle...it is a baseball stitch...and I am obsessing over it, which means that I am going to go for it! I like having something original and that no one has...so this is my bag for spring:smile: yipppeee....I am very excited. Wish you all could feel it...butter butter!! The stitching is really pretty, I like to see the Italian craftsmanship...similar to a valentino their ruffle etc...stitched very similar to that...in fact almost identical...and the hardware...yum palladium:smile: can't ask for any better... YES! I am going to order this one!! (they only had cream, so I am ordering the camel one!...or maybe the red one...hmmmmm...ANOTHER decision..) yikes!

13. I thought the exact same thing upon seeing it. But then I'm a strictly no-fuss kind of girl,so..
    That said, I love the creamy leather and the handstitched petals; as you say, they add a delicate Valentino vibe to a minimalist bag.

14. don't you just love this place? :biggrin:
    I like your username! lolcats anyone?

marmag - I'm really glad you found your S/S bag! how exciting! please post some modeling pics when you get the bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice