What do you think of this necklace?

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
What do you think of this Tri-Color Gold 5-Plumeria Necklace?

http://www.nahoku.com/yellow-white-rose-gold-plumeria-necklace-19827.html

It looks better IRL. The gold chain is not as bright, and the quality is better than the pic shows. I tried it on, and it looked really nice, slightly feminine but not too much, kind of in between a statement piece and a delicate piece. The colors are more subtle IRL. A little dressy but not over-powering. I would wear it to work, and maybe to dress up a casual outfit.

I'm originally from Florida so I relate to tropical themes. But sometimes this design looks like propellars too.

I'm thinking this might be my next investment piece (at some point).

What does it make you think of? What would you think of someone who wears it?

jmaemonte

O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
Reno, NV
I would immediately think of Hawaii. :love: I think it's lovely and I have a pair of plumeria earrings that I wear a lot and purchased in Hawaii. Plumeria's are lovely flowers with the most amazing fragrance. I like my earrings because they remind me of my vacation in Hawaii. If the necklace symbolizes your hometown and you love it then go for it. I really love when jewelry has a special meaning or represents an important time in your life. Good luck with your decision and let us know what you decide!

Harpertoo

Feb 5, 2013
Europe
I think it's sweet. If you'll wear it, you should consider buying it!
It makes me think of vacation!

I bought a small rosé gold ring a few years ago in HI. It has lovely flowers & waves engraved on it.....I honestly don't wear it much, but when I go to HI, I slip it on for the beach.

emchhardy

Feb 12, 2013
It's not really my style to be honest but I think it's lovely. I certainly would notice it (in a good way) if someone were to wear it. If you love it, and like how it looks on, by all means, go for it.