What do you think of this men wallet?

Danielle T

Sep 4, 2007
I am thinking of getting my DH a new wallet for xmas. What do you girls think of this style? Do you have any other recommendations? Thanks :flowers:

Attachments

• coachwalletmen.jpg
    coachwalletmen.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 58
I got a black leather tri-fold wallet from the outlet for my DH for Christmas. I have a feeling he wouldn't be into the signature, so I went for as simple as I could find. Plus, a lot cheaper at outlet.

My s/o is not a fan of signature anything, he thinks it's girlie :girlsigh:.

What about this wallet:

74009_BLK_c.jpg

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8635&category_id=53

I got my boyfriend a plan black one w/ "coach" imprinted small on the bottom a few years ago and he loves it. i think you have to be careful with the signature print. although thats a really nice wallet, would he like the c's?

I am thinking of getting my DH a new wallet for xmas. What do you girls think of this style? Do you have any other recommendations? Thanks :flowers:

As a man, I would say it depends on your husband's tastes. Some guys like intricate design and others only like stuff that looks flat as a pancake. Is he a rather stylish man, or is he rather conservative in his dress sense? If he's conservative in style he probably wont like this selection.