What do you think of this MbMJ style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I checked MbMJ's website and saw the F/W 09 collection and one of them was this:

Untitled-1.jpg

What do you think of it?

Yay or Nay?

Personally, I don't really get the whole "birdie" look as seen on his other F/W 09 styles, but I quite like this style as I'm such a hobo-whore :P

Also, which style do you like the most from his F/W 09 collection?

Thanks a bunch!! :nuts:

2. I'm quite the opposite, I'm in love with that birdie look :smile: I could care less about the actual shape LOL

3. I'm with Joke - I love the dove bags! And I'm always a sucker for a hobo style bag. I'd like to see this one on, though, b/c some of the MbMJ hobos seem a bit overwhelming size-wise. Love the look of this one!!

4. i love the look but like ash said, i would want to see this. that shape looks a little odd, but they could have stuffed it. hopefully it's more relaxed and hangs nicely :tup:

5. This kind of reminds me of the Mevie Hobo, which I'm not too fond of.
    I think I would need to see it IRL to make a final decision though!

6. love the doves, im unsure about the hobo shape. i would need to see it unstuffed and on someone...personally i prefer the bag with the two doves to this one

7. i absolutely love it! this is my one must have for mbmj this season.

8. I think it is very cute

9. I love it! it's one of the bags from this season I l ike the most!

10. I love it! I do think it is the kind of bag that with time will have a gorgeous slouch

11. i feel like they stuffed it a little bit too much in that picture, but otherwise i love it!

12. I loooooooooove the little birdie. That bag is great!

13. This is one of the mbmj bags I am considering! I just love the dove. I totally agree I think they over stuffed it... that's why it looks so weird.

14. Oh, I like the birdie too! Don't get me wrong :smile: What I mean is that I don't get what does it has anything to do with the MbMJ brand :biggrin: Anyway, forget it. I was just being silly ;)

Me too! I am soooo drawn to hobos! And I dunno why :smile: It does look humongous, doesn't it? Let's just hope the size is right when it's finally released :biggrin:

Yeah, I hope so too. I love all the buckles and gold hardware. Would make a perfect black bag if they have it ;)

Hi Telicious! Yeah, I've seen that Mevie hobo too, and strangely I was never drawn to it even though I'm such a hobo-whore :biggrin:

I thought it looked odd as a hobo. I have never seen a Mevie IRL, but all the modelling pics I saw weren't so flattering for the bag. I think maybe because it was so stuffed. I think it might actually be slouchy if you just put real stuff in it, like wallet, cell phone etc :shrugs:

15. Yeah, I'd like to see a modelling pic too :smile: It does look gigantic in the pic.

Hi Tadpolenyc, I quite like this one too! I hope they make a black one for this :biggrin:

I think so too! It would make a great everyday bag, dun you think? :smile:

Me too! I just thought I'd ask the PF members about this style, cause I'm actually loving it! :biggrin: