what do you think of this marchesa dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meep!

May 25, 2010
0910rycw3.jpg

Love the asymmetrical top, but I'm wondering about the color. I'm pretty dark (asian) so what do you think? oh, and what do you think of the dress in general :biggrin: shanks!!

I love Marchesa but I don't think this asymmetrical style works. The band has odd placement and I think it might make your boobs look lopsided or weird. :thinking: The color is very pretty though.

Well something is off because the waistband should be sitting straight. So either it's on the mannequin and not pulled up high enough...or the seller has put the back of the dress at the side?

If it's a good price I would buy it. You will have no problem selling it if it doesnt work out.

i really like all the empire waist marchesa stuff but i just feel like for petite girl like me it will look like i'm preggers.. but def have to se mod pic

Not a fan of the asymmetrical empire waist. I'd be self-conscious about my boobs looking lopsided. And it's Marchesa so I'm sure it's not cheap - for the same price you could find something more classic and wearable. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.