what do you think of this gryson bag?

I have that bag in white, but with tan straps. I love it! The leather is really thick and sturdy and the style is so unusual. I am in Tokyo this week on vacation, and this is the bag I chose to bring with me - it can get a bit heavy, but I think it is a great bag!

I own the Skye in black (which is smaller) and the Tate in Camel/Brown which is shaped more like a tote. I love these bags and always get loads of compliments on them. The leather is unbelievably thick and durable and the interior is suede which does make them on the heavier side but I don't mind.

I have an Olivia in brown and it's very functional...good everyday bag. For me, ivory wouldn't be an everyday color unless I got it for very cheap. But this is a good price for an Olivia so if you're not worried about trashing it due to the light color, it's a great bag.

i say go for it too. they break in amazingly (especially for the thickness). there is the fabric ones (i think from holiday) that come in white that might be easier to keep clean if that's a concern for you.

it's lovely!! get it
BagMisc0005a2.jpg