What do you think of this Garnet?

loci

O.G.
May 9, 2008
13916-Parchment.jpg

My friend is trying to get rid of her bags and this is one of them. I am kind of interested in this one but unsure of the color and the style.

Is it really eazy to stain this bag? I never have a white or beige bag before and I'm worried that after one or 2 monthes it would look beat up lol

The style does look classy as compared to most of the newer ones coming out...do you like this bag? if you have it, what are the pros and cons? Maybe I should save up and wait to get a Sabrina.

All opinions are appreciated.

Well, I'm a newbie to Coach, but I am so paranoid about getting any light color stained, even in the leather. I have 2 little ones and I'm needing one I don't have to worry so much about. I only have a black leather Hailey, but any that I purchase in the future will be non-fabric due to the likelihood of staining or not holding up as well as leather. Like I said, paranoid. I'm know there are many on the forum that will disagree and love their non-leather purses or who have had bad experiences with leather. They have great tips for cleaning, too!! I like the style, though. Me, personally? I'd save for the Sabrina.:biggrin:

The small sized Garnet is very light weight. I would be nervous about the fabric, would recommend the leather ones though. I think it is lighter than the small Sabrina.