What do you think of this faux fur coat????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this in Bloomingdales over the weekend and thought it was so pretty. I had a weak moment last night and ordered it. Now I am secound guessing myself. We all know how that is! Any opinions would be great. I can always send it back. I did not have a chance to try it on. As I remember it was really soft and the color was beautiful in person. I live in the South and sometimes heavy wool is too hot. Any thoughts? Is it chic, tacky? I have a leather coat and some casual ones and just thought this was different but I want to look elegant, not too trendy.
    Thanks so much in advance!!!

Attached Files:

• ff.jpg
      ff.jpg
      File size:
      15.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Here is a view of the back as well. Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. I like it :smile:

4. I think it's very pretty and could be dressed up or down :smile:

5. I think it is beautiful.

6. it's cute...it's something i would buy

7. Oh you are all making me feel better. When I saw in the store it really grabbed my eye. I literaly ran to it to ooh and ahh. It was so soft, like a baby blanket. The color was stunning. I do remember liking the fact that it did not look as heavy as some faux fur and actually was more of a design than solid fur, if that makes any sense at all.
    I had been thinking about it all week and after a party and a few, um cocktails I was able to pull the trigger. Imagine that....:blush:

8. Sometimes a few cocktails help us decide to go for what we really want! Sounds like you made a good decision, cocktails or not!

9. It's nice!

10. I don't know. It just looks o.k. to me. Maybe with a scarf or something.

11. I like it! Its interesting and fashionable.

12. I like it, and if it is soft I can't imagine how you can say no!

13. :tup: Love it!

14. I think it is ok. Personally I prefer real fur, even if it means going for vintage. As I say, it is ok IMO.

15. I like it - not sure of the sizing on the model though but I think it does look good for faux fur