What do you think of this EBAY job?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice

1. I came across this job offering on Craigslist.

From the description, to me, it sounds good, but then a little iffy.

What do you think?

There has to be a catch.
    What if his items are fake or something?

This position is available - EBAY selling (Entry Level Job)

2. I guess it would depend on the item. Sounds interesting if the items are legit. Are you going to go for it?

3. lol I wouldn't touch it with a stick! What if the items he is giving you to sell are stolen??

4. lol, or fake perhaps.

we'll see. i emailed him to ask for more info and see what else is there to it.

5. sounds sketchy! why wouldn't he sell them himself?

6. My thoughts exactly!!!!:huh:

7. sketchy .. stay away hun!

8. run for the hills

9. this dude sent me an email with a eBay link to a active auction, of a 20,000 rolex watch n left a small note at the end telling me i must post the exact thing right away.

hahaha i thought . i briefly replied and said no thanks.

sorry ladies, no link anymore. i deleted it arleady!!!!

10. He wanted you to create a fake auction? He should be reported to the police!

11. I don't get it.. why would he ask u to post the exact same item on eBay while his eBay auction is still running? Given benefit of the doubt that he will give you the item to be sold later...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice