What do you think of this? Does anyone here own one?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think it's gorgeous, the website doesn't really show it's beauty, I think this scarf/stole looks amazing on Rhianna.... does anyone own one or have modelling pics? I'm surprised that such a gorgeous piece hasn't been 'revealed' more? Especially in other shades.... there's a brown and rose aswell.:heart: Love to hear your opinions .....

spl62309_003.jpg spl62309_005.jpg spl62309_009.jpg
  2. i don't own one but it's really pretty!!!

3. I have them all...:heart:They are soft and lovely!
    [​IMG]

4. These are gorgeous!

5. Stunning. Do some modeling pics! x

6. Oh my, they are Gorgeous!! Every color is stunning! Would love to see modeling pics! It does look great on Rihanna.

7. I am not familiar with that piece but I agree- it is gorgeous!

8. Like it very much!
    I like that "simple" look.

9. Oh Pepsimax!! WOW ~ You have all 3! I've been trying to decide whether to get the black, brown or both?..... I can't believe I missed these before. Have you got any modelling pictures anywhere, or could you maybe post some here?

10. OK; here are my modelling pics:sweatdrop::shame::shame::sweatdrop:

First the pink,then the brown...I dont need modelling the black
    for you,Rhianna does that A LOT BETTER ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Thanks so much for posting those pictures, you just convinced me to get the Brown one too!

12. They are pretty and expensive.

13. ^^ Yeah they are ... $885 in Australia, but I think they are timeless and can last forever if taken care of... all that cashmere and silk :heart:

14. Pepsimax - Do you have the Mahina bag to match?

15. Yes,I have a black mahina xs, and a bronze mahina xs.