What do you think of this combo...

1. All my accessories are mono so I thought I should get a mono agenda. BUT I am getting a new damier patterend bag and I want the koala mono small agenda with mandarin lining. The inside of the damier is red. Would these two just be awful together? Maybe I should switch to the Koala damier agenda?:shrugs:

2. Depending on the shade of red and orange, I think they can compliment each other. But, then again, I'm partial to orange and attempt to coordinate it with all colors.;)

3. Well...I'm biased....lol Anything Louis Vuitton makes me go *gaga*drool* and since each individual piece is awesome on its own, then 2 awesome pieces are even better. I don't think they'd clash.

4. Thanks for your opinions! I probably shouldn't worry about it since it is inside the bag, but I tend to obsess over these types of things lol!

5. I agree, I think of each of my LV prieces as individual items. I wouldn't think that they would clash at all.

6. I use my Mono accessories with any bag in the summer. In the winter, I'll switch to Damier or Mono Mini khaki TST accessories with any bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice