What do you think of this colour and style combo?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Black Day with Giant Silver Hardware.

I've learned the hard way that I'm really a black, white and grey kinda bag girl. I know.....boring. But thats what I like. For colours I'll stick with accessories.

I was dying for a white work with silver hardware but they wont be making it.

So my Giant Silver Hardware fix will be this. I've also ordered a Steel City with Classic Hardware. It will also be my first day, what do you think?

2. i think it will be perfect, very rock and roll yet classic at the same time.

3. I bet it'll look stunning! In fact its up there with tomato w/GSH as my top two choices for the f/w collection.

4. I think it would be really hot!!!! Love the day!!!

5. I couldnt agree more. Tomato with GSH reminds me a bit of my 04 red first with pewter and I love that colour combo!

Im defintitely going to get something in Tomato w GSH for fall but I cant decide what! Im so dissapointed the Tomato Giant Traveller is only coming w GGH :sad:

6. Black with silver is my FAVORITE combo!!!! It's going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

7. Couldn't have said it any better than that :nuts:

8. Love it. :yahoo:It will be very chic and classic.:yes:

9. SpecialK the combo sounds so punky cool. I think it would suit you given your collection. I could also see Kate Moss rockin it.

10. Exactomundo! :smile: