What do you think of this COLOR in chanel jumbo!

1. Thinking of buying this bag in blue color. Or I go safe with black??
    IMG_1497766288.860926.jpg

IMG_1497766359.271186.jpg

2. I'm a classics girl all the way, so i would choose black. But that blue is incredibly beautiful! Do you have any other blue bags / do you think it would go with many of your outfits?

MochaJen likes this.
  3. #3 Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    I do own a black quilted ghw mini and a black chevron ghw boy! Planing to buy a black quilted ghw in the future
    I have a lot of color in my wardrobe! And I love the pop of color with black/grey outfits.
    But I don't own any black silver hw bag

4. Hi, Are these bags this season? Lamb skin? May I know where you are buying them from? Thank you.

5. If in doubt, choose black lol you can't go wrong with black. For pops of colour I prefer in smaller bags.

tigresspurse and ccbaggirl89 like this.
  6. The blue is gorgeous! Since you already have a black mini and a black boy, maybe go for the blue? But of course it also depends on whether you want this to be a daily bag which needs to go with most of your oufits.

7. I think it's gorgeous!!! If you have several black bags already this is a great choice IMO.

8. I would probably go for the blue if you already have a classic Chanel in black. I already have the medium classic in black SHW and a black reissue 226 in GHW. So I would choose the blue for sure.

9. I have the same blue in M/L and just wore it today when I went to London. It's a perfect pop of colour and I love my blue bag. :smile: I would say blue.

MochaJen likes this.
  10. I am all about statement colors and I absolutely adore this blue. However for a big bag I would go with a classic black.
    I prefer the blue one in mini.

11. Love the blue :smile:

MochaJen likes this.
  12. Blue! The Blacks are easier to find almost all the time.

MochaJen and grnbri like this.
  13. Is your blue 17S blue or the cobalt blue ? Thx

14. Love the blue......

15. Yes 17s bluee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice