What do you think of this Chloe bag?

1. I just found out NM has a new chloe phyton bag. It looks exquisite, but I sort of have a mixed feeling of loving it and hating it at the same time. So what do you guys think?

For those of you who are looking for a phyton bag, this might be the one :idea:.

[​IMG]

2. Its okay, for some reason I dont like the handles of the silverados, but the rest is great!

3. :love: A pink Silverado.... I love it, that puppy's on my Xmas list

4. Not my thing, but you'll definitely stand out! :biggrin:

5. it's tooooo much already!!!:wacko:

6. I've never felt python before, but it looks sort of...scaly. I'd probably be afraid to touch it :lol: But I do like the shape and color combination of the bag.

7. It's too much pink for me... :weird:

8. heh...it's okay...not my style, though.

9. There's so much texture on that bag that the added pink makes me a bit dizzy. I can see how people would like this though.

10. I actually kinda like it. It is not the most practical bag, especially not for its price, but I dig it. Anyhow, I'm a Chloe addict (or I want to be one!!)

11. I really love this one - its just so striking. And considering how much I loathe anything pink, this is quite a departure for me. But its yummy. Expensive, but yummy.

12. Ok... It's officially gone now from NM... I guess many people love this bag :smile:

13. Not loving it. The pink is too bubblegum. I do like the pyton silverados, just not this color.

14. I like em' silver...but the pink is a cutie too!

15. Definitely cute, but the Paddington will always have my heart !:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice