What do you think of this Chanel mini rectangular calf skin flap bag?

View attachment 3568570

This above picture is from the internet. Please share your opinion of what you think of this bag. I just bought mine . Your opinions please.

I like it a lot. It has a character that's fun w/ a funky edge w/o being over the top.
I think because of its shape, color, and clean lines, it is a bit classic, though not the same as a quilted or boy. I could see it being worn 5-10+ years from now, and not be dated.

Reactions: PansiriCA
This is my bag. It's black Colour. The circle studs are not that shiny and look very delicate. It has leather lining.
View attachment 3568633
Hi I've seen and played with this in the store. Like how different and cool it looks, and in my favorite size. It's different and yet not in an overdone way that would age it much over time. The metal on this bag is not "heavy duty" per se so I feel like it would still be cool and relevant (but not out of style) in time. When I was considering this, I was wondering if this is more of a either glazed and almost metallic leather so would just be mindful of water/rain and corner wear similar to how I would treat a lambskin bag. Congrats and enjoy this special bag.

i get a rocker-chic vibe from it and adore the airplane on the cc's. it's not *my* thing, but i think for someone who likes it (you), it could be enjoyed for a long time. and in black, it's better

You sure won't see this handbag coming & going! Love the airplane on the CC's. :congrats: on this unique Chanel! :smile:
I'm not sure it would work for me because of the size, but the size works for you & that's great!

Thank you so much for your inputs and opinions. I decide to return this bag tomorrow. I guess I bought this bag because of its size which I love. For the price I paid for this bag I can get almost 2 of mini bags . I'm so mad of myself Why I did this.
I will let you know what I exchage to. Wish me luck Not to make a mistake again.