What do you think of this Chanel bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm normally into Chloe and just recently became attracted to Chanel bags but haven't purchased any yet. Came across this one recently - just wondering what you Chanel girls think?

DSC09918.JPG

2. ^I think that's from the kaleidescope line? I personally wasn't a fan just because the bag is HUGE, and overwhelmed my frame. I think it'll look great if you're taller, though!

3. Too busy IMO

4. I like it because it fits alot of things. I love big bags and try to have everything plus the kitchen sink in my bags. I have two daughters, I can fit their toys, extra clothing, my things like my makeup bag and wallet, snacks, a camera and a couple water bottles. It gets heavy. But I only have all that stuff, if we are going out to the city or the zoo or the museums. I usually carry less in it so it's not so heavy. I love it because it's a cool styles and fits everything. HTH

5. It is slightly too loud a print for me, but I like the size and shape :tup: