What do you think of this bag?

Staci B

Let's get fired up
Sep 27, 2006
Many people I have asked really hate this bag:

eBay.co.uk: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON POCHETTE DALMATIEN BRAND NEW buySAFE (item 230067002856 end time 16-Jan-07 00:03:19 GMT)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=290065719098&rd=1&rd=1

And maybe that is the reason why I love it. I could get this bag or I could probably get a couple of other LVs before the price increase.

All my other bags are brown and I really want a different colour plus it could be a nice bag for my collection.

Would this be a good bag for going out or is it too OTT?

Its so weird because I don't like MC line usually but for some reason I just cant stop thinking about this bag.

Honestly, I would never buy that. It's probably just not my style. I'm not digging the poke-a-dot black and white background, plus style. And for 1600$ I don't find it worth it.

Oh, well if Britney has one then I think I might just be having second thoughts;) .

Any suggestions on a bag for going out that isn't in the MC line or brown. I already have some MC and I'm bored of them

try out the epi line, or the new geant. if even that is too plain for you, what about multicolor in a more reasonable pattern, like those new noes with the pockets. i dislike mc, but i have to admit that the new noes are cute and the speedies aren't bad! go with something slightly less in with the avant gard times and think about resale in case you truely don't like mc.

if you haven't made a foray into it, the epi has a whole range of color! it's so gorgeous! then there's vernis....and they are cute but less flashy.
gee, there's really no color you CAN"T get from LV!

No, don't do it!!! It may be "unusual", but it's way too trendy and you can probably find a bag that you like that is "unique" but classic. Too much money for such a small and trendy bag.