what do you think of this bag?

I had the monogram Musette and never used it. It's a beautiful bag though. I vowed that one day I would replace mine and I'm hoping that when I do it's a Damier Musette. I just don't want anymore mono unless it's luggage... I say go for Damier it's much less common. JMO.

I had the monogram Musette and never used it. It's a beautiful bag though. I vowed that one day I would replace mine and I'm hoping that when I do it's a Damier Musette. I just don't want anymore mono unless it's luggage... I say go for Damier it's much less common. JMO.

I agree! I think Mono Canvas looks fine as luggage, but anything else...well, with all the fakes and what not, it has just lost its charm.

Any other material, other than Mono Canvas would lok cute :yes:

I think that the Large Mussette is a great looking bag...I was considering it a while back too....its the better one from the smaller Salsa and the Tango...

But b/c it tends to hang...when I see people have it on...it seems a bit uncomfortable and the long flap would be in the way abit when getting in and out of the bag...so I went with something else....but the look of it is just gorgeous....just my 2 cents....

unisex...for some reason i think the musette looks better in mono.........

but i think that damier luggage looks faaaar better than mono luggage...JMO!

I agree with most people here...think that mono is more feminine than Damier, however, I'm not a fan of the large Musette at all (saw it IRL and didn't like it either) so....yeah.