what do you think of this bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this bag? Is it too big? Not practical? I like the simplicity of the bag but dont know if it will be to big to carry around.

[​IMG]

2. I just bought it online ( saks.com)last night at 40% off. I'll be able to tell you when I receive it Friday/Sat. They didn't have any left in the NYC Saks boutique, but my SA said it is very lightweight, despite its size.

3. I like it. Very clean looking.

4. I like the ribbon detailing on it.. but it looks a little more like a briefcase than a purse.

5. ^Agreed - looks a bit more luggage-like than purse-like.

6. I hate the ribbon. sorry.:P

7. I also agree that it looks more briefcase or luggagelike... but depending on how you want to use it.. then it might work to carry documents or a laptop. But taking a look at the handles, it might be uncomfortable to carry hand held if you do put a lot of heavy things in it...

If you're trying to go for something to use like a purse... then I think another style would be more suitable.

8. I saw it online too and couldnt decide if I should buy it. I do remember seeing a smaller one (medium boston?) that I really liked at the gucci store but I dont recall seeing this bag. I have a feeling that it was really big so I overlooked it.

9. I think it's nice but a little plain, plus....maybe it's just the season but those ribbons kind of remind me of christmas decorations :s

10. :roflmfao:

11. i remember seeing Jess Simpson carrying one .. great bag IMO

12. Thanks for all your comments. I ended up not getting it since I do agree that it looks like a luggage bag and didnt want to spend so much on a bag that I may rarely use. With two kids I dont know when Ill ever be able to travel so that bag might never see the light of day!