what do you think of this bag?

Feb 8, 2007
hi all!
was wondering what you all thought of the patent leather silver/putty kristen hobo?
anyone own it? do you think it can be used in the winter? (it's brand new and being shown/sold now)...
tia!!

I don't prefer lighter color leather bags because I have owned a white and a tan Coach bag , both which got dirty much quicker than my black bags.

But if you baby your bags, and don't use it everyday maybe you can get more mileage out of it!

Good luck with you decision !

I went a couple of days ago to my Coach store and looked at the patent putty Kristin satchel because I had thought about buying it. But there was a really large black mark on the bottom of the bag that did not appear to be easy to remove. That made up my mind for me. I got the black patent one instead!

I ordered the satchel in putty and returned it. The minute I took it out of the box it just looked cheap and yukky to me.

Having said that, as I was taking it out of my car to return, a lady said "OMG That's beautifull!"

So, I guess it's a very personal reaction. I agree with the "skin" comment. Creepy.

I saw this bag last week and didn't care for the patent nor the color. I would suggest seeing the bag in person before buying, if you haven't already.