What do you think of this bag?

1. [​IMG]

It's by Junior Gypsy. The size is large, it's in the color of Chocolate.

2. Actually its by E.D.E. Studio - the style is the large junior gypsy. I think its nice - very unusual, and the leather looks yummy.

Oh - they sell it at www.revolveclothing.com too!

Here's one from their store - sorry - I love green!:love:

EDES-WY6_V2-BIG.jpg

3. No problem! I love green too. Active endeavors had it listed as the brand I quoted. I have never seen it before or that brand. I was just wondering about the quality of the brand. It reminds me of a Bulga butterfly.

4. That green is nice! It gives it a "military" style look, which I like :biggrin:

5. I think for $429, I'd rather buy a Bulga.

6. I like it a lot!

7. I like it...it almost has a choo ramona vibe to it. Both colors are great!

8. also if you use the code toutie15 at checkout you can get 15% off.

9. I have the junior gypsy in teal that I purchased at www.testimoboutique.com. It's actually quite stunning and I always get lots of compliments on it. The leather is quite nice with a bit of a distressed look to it. The main drawback to the handbag is that it can get a bit heavy if you carry lots of stuff in your purse; plus it's a bit cavernous inside with only one small compartment. While I like it, I'm not sure I'd buy it again.

Check out this site to see if there's a better discount. http://www.reesycakes.com/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice