What do you think of this bag ?

Do you think it is worth 1450 USD used ?

It depends on the condition of the bag. If it's the same bag as in the picture you posted, I'd say no.

It's important also to check carefully at the bottom corners (should have no significant wear or scuff marks), the handles (should be clean), the cherry blossoms print (no major rub-off) and the two very important things are the bow and the liner. The liner should be clean, no stains or pen marks. The bow is the most vulnerable part of the bag and you always see water stains (e.g. from rain) on second hand CB bag. The patina of the bow on the bag you show seems asymmetrical, but you should ask the seller for a more close-up picture. Oh also ask about the smell, too. Some second-hand bags may reek out unpleasant smell.

I got this bag second-hand also, but my bag has very good blossom placement and is in super mint condition :tup:. I bought it at $1100. If you intend to buy it, can you negotiate the price with the seller? I think $1450 is too high.

Good luck!

It depends on the condition of the bag. If it's the same bag as in the picture you posted, I'd say no.

It's important also to check carefully at the bottom corners (should have no significant wear or scuff marks), the handles (should be clean), the cherry blossoms print (no major rub-off) and the two very important things are the bow and the liner. The liner should be clean, no stains or pen marks. The bow is the most vulnerable part of the bag and you always see water stains (e.g. from rain) on second hand CB bag. The patina of the bow on the bag you show seems asymmetrical, but you should ask the seller for a more close-up picture. Oh also ask about the smell, too. Some second-hand bags may reek out unpleasant smell.

I got this bag second-hand also, but my bag has very good blossom placement and is in super mint condition :tup:. I bought it at $1100. If you intend to buy it, can you negotiate the price with the seller? I think $1450 is too high.

Good luck!

What a fantastic well thought out recommendation :tup:. That kind of advice is priceless.