What do you think of this bag?

I like it.. I think it is sooo pretty and feminine. Plus, it's not a bag that you often see (real OR fake). It's a bit bigger than a Mini Pleaty (which is about 3-4 times the size of a pochette width wise, and slightly longer and taller too). Also, I think you can worry about the vachetta on shoulder bags less, and this one already has a GORGEOUS patina. If you're still thinking of exchanging your Riveting, this would be a good alternative :love:

PS- The last time I went to the Rodeo Dr. LV (before the PF meet), I think the Leonors were still being sold. So were the Thedas and I Love bags... that was a LONG time ago. :shame:

I like it.. I think it is sooo pretty and feminine. Plus, it's not a bag that you often see (real OR fake). It's a bit bigger than a Mini Pleaty (which is about 3-4 times the size of a pochette width wise, and slightly longer and taller too). Also, I think you can worry about the vachetta on shoulder bags less, and this one already has a GORGEOUS patina. If you're still thinking of exchanging your Riveting, this would be a good alternative :love:

You read my mind! You know how much I dislike vachetta and patina, but I am loving this bag and that's a whole lot of vachetta!!! It is currently selling for a little less than the Riveting...

If I had to choose which one I like between the Noir and the Blanc MC or the Monogram, I would definetly go for the Noir Le

Noir Leonor (it ryhmes too! :biggrin:). The Mono Leonor looks too much like a Tiger IMO.............But I LOVE the Noir MC Theda (It looks so pretty with a patina!)