What do you think of this bag! NEED OPINIONS!

SilverSea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I want to know what your opinion is of this bag love it, hate it? Ok to wear in the winter?

If you could chose between buying a Dior or Burberry which would you chose?
Thanks ladies =o)

This pic doesn't do it justice the detailing on the strap is beautiful.
Dior Mini Jacquard Medium Hobo

Attachments

• 0448285318340_275x275.jpg
    0448285318340_275x275.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 71
Very cute and understated. Looks practical. I much prefer the lighter color combo, but know the black one would be easier to keep clean. I love my one Dior bag (a black street chic bag) because it really reflects my personality. While I own more Chanels, the CD would be the last bag I'd ever part with. I have been very pleased with its quality. Burberry has never really done much for me but if you have one particular bag in mind, post a pic. I very much like the CD you're considering though.

It's a nice bag, but I don't care for jaquard, because I am worried about it getting dirty. Whether or not the Burberry would be better depends on which Burberry you'd be looking for. However, in general, I prefer Dior over Burberry.

I think you're fine in bad weather, it's just the dirt factor on the light color. If you're good with your bags (ie don't set them on dirty floors), you should be fine with the light one. You might be able to spray a protector like scotchguard on it to be sure (I haven't done this, but imagine it would work).