What do you think of this bag and the brand?

Feb 26, 2006
WI, USA
I am not familiar with the brand, but I like the shape and purple color. I am not too big on the white stitching though.

hokka

O.G.
Mar 8, 2008
i have heard that latico leather is nice! i was wanting another bag of theirs that was featured in an endless mailing.

S

sl57

Thanks for your opinions, Maybe it looks big( gym bag-esque) because the mannequin is a size 0? haha
I don't mind the white stitching.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I like the shape and color, but I'm not a fan of contrast stitching either. But if you like it go for it....eBags has free return shipping I think so it's worth a try right?

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Latico is a good dependable brand - very much under the radar. I have a 'multi-zipper/pocket' bag from them that I use as a computer work bag and have carried it for years as such - and it's held up better than I'd ever dreamed or expected.

I often wonder if Latico and Hobo International are not somehow related - their leather work and styles are often so so similar, but I've never been able to prove any connection.

Samia

O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Bahrain
I don't know the brand either but i think the shape and style of the bag is nice and the both the colors are beautiful