What do you think of this bag and the brand?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am not familiar with the brand, but I like the shape and purple color. I am not too big on the white stitching though.

2. i have heard that latico leather is nice! i was wanting another bag of theirs that was featured in an endless mailing.

3. I love both colors but the silhouette seems rather like -- a gym bag maybe?

4. Thanks for your opinions, Maybe it looks big( gym bag-esque) because the mannequin is a size 0? haha
    I don't mind the white stitching.

5. I like the shape and color, but I'm not a fan of contrast stitching either. But if you like it go for it....eBags has free return shipping I think so it's worth a try right?

6. I like the blue a lot!! Looks really nice

7. reminds me of the HH currant color!

8. I like the color, but not the shape. Plus I think my cats would play with the long zipper pulls! :P

9. Latico is a good dependable brand - very much under the radar. I have a 'multi-zipper/pocket' bag from them that I use as a computer work bag and have carried it for years as such - and it's held up better than I'd ever dreamed or expected.

I often wonder if Latico and Hobo International are not somehow related - their leather work and styles are often so so similar, but I've never been able to prove any connection.

10. It's cute. The color is great. I have never heard of the brand though.

11. I don't know the brand either but i think the shape and style of the bag is nice and the both the colors are beautiful