What do you think of this bag? Advice please!

I was at the outlet over a month ago, while I was there I bought a poppy signature sateen jazzy in brass/khaki/light brown and it was just a little over $100 CAN inl tax, so my bf told me to go get another one. So I ended up buying a 24cm signature sateen chain duffle in silver/grey, which I believe is a MFF? if anyone could confirm that'd be great. It was a bit of a rushed decision and my bf said he really liked it, especially the chain- he thought it was different so I bought it. It ended up being more than the jazzy - I think it was $133 CAN incl tax. I immediatley quetioned my decision on the silver bag. I haven't cut the tags off either bag yet. And I always feel regret on buying the silver and will take it out of its dust bag and look at it every once in a while trying to decide wether to return it. I am more of a fan of leather. But I plan on using it more in the warmer months with the strap in the longest postion like a swingpak type bag crossbody (which I don't have) when I'm going somewhere I need hands free and want a light bag. But I also kind of want to return it and put the money towards either fobs or a tote. What do you ladies think of the silver bag? Would you keep it or return it? And what are your opinions on the jazzy? Haven't used either since I bought them on Nov 25th, should i just return both?

Attachments

• coach 24cm sig sat chn duf.jpg
    coach 24cm sig sat chn duf.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 497
  • coach poppy jazzy.jpg
    coach poppy jazzy.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 526
I actually like siggy and like both bags. However, the Jazzy is AWESOME!!! If it's an either or, I would keep the Jazzy hands down - love the color and shape of that bag, it's adorable!

The silver one is MFF as you guessed, but I really like it too! I can see why you may only want to keep one, and as I mentioned that would be the Jazzy for me. But I think that MFF is really cute too.

I was at the outlet over a month ago, while I was there I bought a poppy signature sateen jazzy in brass/khaki/light brown and it was just a little over $100 CAN inl tax, so my bf told me to go get another one. So I ended up buying a 24cm signature sateen chain duffle in silver/grey, which I believe is a MFF? if anyone could confirm that'd be great. It was a bit of a rushed decision and my bf said he really liked it, especially the chain- he thought it was different so I bought it. It ended up being more than the jazzy - I think it was $133 CAN incl tax. I immediatley quetioned my decision on the silver bag. I haven't cut the tags off either bag yet. And I always feel regret on buying the silver and will take it out of its dust bag and look at it every once in a while trying to decide wether to return it. I am more of a fan of leather. But I plan on using it more in the warmer months with the strap in the longest postion like a swingpak type bag crossbody (which I don't have) when I'm going somewhere I need hands free and want a light bag. But I also kind of want to return it and put the money towards either fobs or a tote. What do you ladies think of the silver bag? Would you keep it or return it? And what are your opinions on the jazzy? Haven't used either since I bought them on Nov 25th, should i just return both?
I like the Jazzy, she's cute!

I am sensing you are leaning heavily against keeping the grey. You do not love it. I say return it and buy a leather cross body bag you LOVE and will carry for years to come. Just my opinion though I think you already made up your mind. Good luck on your search!!

I actually like siggy and like both bags. However, the Jazzy is AWESOME!!! If it's an either or, I would keep the Jazzy hands down - love the color and shape of that bag, it's adorable!

The silver one is MFF as you guessed, but I really like it too! I can see why you may only want to keep one, and as I mentioned that would be the Jazzy for me. But I think that MFF is really cute too.
Thanks for your response! I really do like the Jazzy and she is sooo comfortable too. I also like the shoulder or long strap options. I think I will def keep her.

Would you consider the silver a neutral for spring/summer? I usually wear neautral colours and bright coloured tops.

I like this one
attachment.php

not sure I would fancy it in that light color...

if you check the creed inside you'll see a style # .. you can tell by the style # of its a mff

i love the jazzy.

i like the silver of the other one, and yes i'd wear that year round as a neutral. but i don't like the shape of that bag (too deep) it's just not for me. for $133 i think they have some other things i'd choose. i vote for holding on to it with tags/receipt until you get a chance to look through the store again.

I'd go jazzy. That's a really nice bag. I'm not a fan of the gray. Doesn't seem like a good choice for a neutral bag or year round bag. That's just my opinion. Jazzy is pretty cute though.

I like the Jazzy, she's cute!

I am sensing you are leaning heavily against keeping the grey. You do not love it. I say return it and buy a leather cross body bag you LOVE and will carry for years to come. Just my opinion though I think you already made up your mind. Good luck on your search!!

ITA! I prefer the Jazzy. I saw the duffle at the outlet the other day and while it is cute, the Jazzy is so much roomier which gives you "more bag for the money". Jazzy can be crossbodied too, although I don't know her strap length vs. the duffle's strap length when fully extended.

I bolded portions of your original post which IMO contain your answer. I'd return the duffle. If your DBF loves it and buys it for you as a gift, that's one thing - but when our money is on the line we should buy and keep what WE love! :biggrin:

They might both be MFF actually. The outlets have had prior edition Poppy styles showing up in the clearance section, such as Spotlights and Jazzys. Like Bag Fetish suggested, check the style# on the creed and if the second set of numbers begins with "F" the bag is MFF.

I think the jazzy is cute and you scored it for a good price! I would keep the jazzy.
You said as soon as you bought the silver you immediately questioned your decision and that you were rushed. So I would return the silver duffle and get something that you really love!

I like them both. I love the shape of the Jazzy more, but I like the colors of the silver better. I had a Zoe in signature lurex silver and it was gorgeous. I think both colors are great for summer. I think the silver is a little fancier looking. I think that bag is cute. I love the MFF convertible straps - they give you so much more flexibility than the FP bags. The only thing I don't like much is the way the fabric looks at the top near the zipper - it is like a Carly, but in that fabric, it looks like it should have been pressed.

I suggest putting your stuff in the bags and carrying them around the house for awhile to help you decide. I used to cut the tags and move into a new bag as soon as I got it but now I am more cautious, because I've regretted some purchases I had made "just because they were good deals."

After stewing on it for awhile I sometimes decide to cut the tags and keep the bag(s) but sometimes I take them back. So far I have only regretted one bag that I returned but I was able to rebuy it at the same price later. Good luck with your decision!