what do you think of this b/w isabella fiore bag?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. okay, so i've had my eye on this bag for months...but i can't decide if i should take the plunge or not. it seems quite different from the other fiore bags i've seen - much more understated. the black and white combination is what really catches my eye.

opinions?

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod15000024&parentId=cat203307&masterId=cat234607&index=0&cmCat=

update: er, okay, so they're sold out of the black/white version. regardless, that's the one i like and the one in the pics.

2. sorry, it's not grabbing me, but if you love it, then go for it!!!

3. Have you tried them out in person? I am worried about the bag being too heavy... as with all IF bags..

The first impression I get is that IF bags are so freaking heavy! I love their cute styling - but if I had to pay hundreds of dollars on a bag, I don't want to have back pain after I carry it.... Well of course everyone has a different threshold - but I really want to get lightweight bags from now on!

4. I think it's cute in the pic, but I would try to see it in person. As the others said, it could be heavy, and it's hard to tell how the b&w pattern is made.

5. I agree that you ought to check it out in person. I love IF and have a couple of items, but it's definitely a matter of looking at it face to leather. Besides being heavy, it could be a LOT bigger in person. I was contemplating the velveteen satchel until I was in Saks one day, picked it up, and realized that it was monstrously wide.