What do you think of this as a beach bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My bathing suits are mostly black and white so Im looking for a really chic bag for the pool. What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. I think its chic. Just be careful because white gets dirt very easily.

3. How about this one. Its Eric Javits

[​IMG]

4. cute bag

5. LOVE that Eric Javits one!! I want that!

6. How about something in red? Red (IMO)looks so fab with black and white.

7. I like the Eric Javits one much better, but I like the idea of a red one even more!

8. If it were me, I'd be really worried that the first bag would get trashed very easy on the beach.

The Eric Javits one looks much more suitable - it'll take all your wet stuff etc. and can just be wiped down. My only concern is that the clear plastic may get scratched by sand?

9. I like the Eric Javits, too! Also, it looks sturdier. First bag might get damaged fast.

10. The Eric Javits one comes in orange and hot pink as well. Now that you guys mention it, red would be hot wouldnt it. I also have a red bathing suit and a black one with some red in the pattern thats on it.

I guess I have to keep looking now!

11. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the Eric Javits tote? I'd LOVE that too!

12. i like that one also!