What do you think of these..??

Kezzi<3

Always In Need Of...
Mar 17, 2008
Frome, UK
Im starting a new office based job and wanted a new pair of CL's to congratulate myself with that i can also wear to work.
What do you guys think of the CL Minibout ??
:confused1:

Attachments

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
I think that they're a classic shoe and a good investment pair. But I have to admit that they don't make my heart beat faster the way some other CLs do :shrugs:

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I do not have an office based job, so I'm rather clueless in that sense, but the minibouts are pretty. I think they can be worn both day and night, so if they are a congratulatory gift to yourself, you should get something that is both practical and fun.

Kezzi<3

Always In Need Of...
Mar 17, 2008
Frome, UK
Chins!!
Seems ive come to adore your fashion sense after seeing your gorgeous pony hair CL's, would you recommend a different pair of CL's??
Baring in mind I have wide feet so although i love the rolandos i feel i would have a problem with them :crybaby:

mooks

May 4, 2007
Beautiful but unless you work in fashion or something trendy I'm not sure they are entirely right for regular office wear

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Chins!!
Seems ive come to adore your fashion sense after seeing your gorgeous pony hair CL's, would you recommend a different pair of CL's??
Baring in mind I have wide feet so although i love the rolandos i feel i would have a problem with them :crybaby:
Thanks you so much :flowers:

I can get away with just about any shoes for work (people I work with actually come round to my desk when I'm in the office to see what I'm wearing :roflmfao:) but my 2 stand by pairs are both black kid - Simples and my very favourite, most worn everyday pair - Helmuts. I'd check out the new Simple below if you like the platform

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-jb_2PdlRX6CLB539RSnNKQ

or maybe a black patent Decollete?

http://www.pamjenkins.co.uk/louboutin-shoes.html

They're both classics that won't date and pretty comfortable too :yes:

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
Chins!!
I have wid(er) feet too and I'm able to wear the Rolandos (okay, try them on :crybaby:). The Rolandos actually fit me better than the Minibouts. I was ready to buy the latter but when I tried them on, I got frustrated, b/c my size were too tight on the toe box and the 1/2 size up were too loose on the heels, and ended leaving the store without them.

Kezzi<3

Always In Need Of...
Mar 17, 2008
Frome, UK
Oh really..
Well Im off to London some when soon so shall pop into harvey nichols or the CL boutique to try them both on.
I love them both equally anyway, so be happy with either !!
_________________________________-
Need to Save :crybaby:

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
Thanks you so much :flowers:

I can get away with just about any shoes for work (people I work with actually come round to my desk when I'm in the office to see what I'm wearing :roflmfao:) but my 2 stand by pairs are both black kid - Simples and my very favourite, most worn everyday pair - Helmuts. I'd check out the new Simple below if you like the platform

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...001&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-jb_2PdlRX6CLB539RSnNKQ

or maybe a black patent Decollete?

http://www.pamjenkins.co.uk/louboutin-shoes.html

They're both classics that won't date and pretty comfortable too :yes:

I agree with Chins. I think the Simple is perfect but if you want something a little more jazzy - the Decollete!!!:tup: Just make sure you break the Decollete in before wearing then out!

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
I agree with Chins. I think the Simple is perfect but if you want something a little more jazzy - the Decollete!!!:tup: Just make sure you break the Decollete in before wearing then out!
Yeah, also I found the Decollete to take some getting used to - it's cut quite low round the heel and it took me a few wears before it really felt secure :yes:

Kezzi<3

Always In Need Of...
Mar 17, 2008
Frome, UK
See I Went onto the link Chins gave me for the decollete and automatically looked at the minibout again!! I love rounded toe heels rather than point and there is something that attracts me to them :love:
Im still undecided however whether to get black or teal brown colour?