What do you think of these YSL?

Hot!!! They probably aren't as hard to walk in as you think. The listing says the heel is 5.5" but the platform is 1.5" so it's like you're wearing 4" heels, which isn't really super high or anything.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

sky3000whitele1.jpg

I tried them on a couple weeks ago, in patent. I thought they were hot, but really just too impractical. My foot felt smooshed into the toe box, even just walking around in the store. Though my SA was trying the hard sell ("sold out everywhere! everyone loves them!"), I passed. I have two pairs of Tributes (sandal style) which I love...so I was okay letting these go by.

However, it was entertaining imagining walking around the office (full of engineers) in those! :P

it's funny that you posted this thread because I have been spending some sleepless nights over them "should I get them, should I not??" :wacko: it has been driving me crazy... i personally LOVE them!!!! i own two pairs of the tribute pumps (one in leopard with a lower heel than this one, and one black patent with the exact same heel as this one height wise) and they are super comfy!!!!!! the platform makes the difference. I am thinking about getting these in the grey pebbled leather. I actually think the super skinny heel looks super cool with the chunky platform.