What do you think of these VC boots please?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.zappos.com/product/7563856/color/253108

Sorry, I'm not good at posting just the pic. I'm thinking black.. I don't have the longest legs, and boots that are this height seem to be more flattering - don't cut me off. (in my head at least. HA)

Do you think they're too trendy? I def want a boot with a heel that's mid calf (I have abnormally skinny calves). I have a couple clogs by VC, but no boots.

Would love your honest opinions as always!! :smile: If you have other suggestions, I'm open too. THANKS!!

2. I think they are ok. I really like VC styles and while these are fine I think there are cuter options out there.

3. Thanks Lawchick. I think I'm overwhelmed with all the boots! I've got the 'bootie' covered and having a hard time with a mid calf boot that can be casusally cute. if that made any sense..
    Ugh... I'm on a mission tho.

4. Any other opinions or votes? YAY OR NAY?

5. i don't really like these, sorry :/

6. I'm gonna have to go with nay on this one.. Sorry but for 140$ I'm sure you could find something a little more stylish. Now if I saw them in person I may change my mind, or they might suit you really well!

In my own personal opinion its not something I would buy.

7. I am not sure I like the way it drapes to over the heel...looks like a tube sock was put over the real shoe. Nay for me.

8. I do think the price is too high for this pair of shoes.

9. i don't like them that much

10. nay, sorry. they're kinda plain but particularly I'm not fond of the heel (chunky/dumpy).

11. I feel like the heel is too chunky for the style of the rest of the shoe...so I say nay.

12. Sorry, not a fan of leg warmer boots.