What do you think of these shoes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I kind of think the straps are too thick for gladiators. JMO!

2. They are ok, I think they could be cute with the right outfit. I am not wowed by the high heel version, either, though. I just feel like gladiator has been done better.

3. I don't like them, sorry.

4. They feel too chunky.

5. yes! totally agree - something makes them uneven/odd looking....I know I'm a huuuge fan, but in all honesty (not biased here) Giuseppe Zanotti still makes the nicest gladiator sandals, if that's the style you're looking for

6. ^^ Thanks for all your responses.... I've been looking at these shoes saying they can be cute but there is *something* not *quite* right about them... lol... couldn't really pinpoint it but glad it seems that I'm not the only one!

7. They look a little "unfashionable granny-like" - maybe if the straps were thinner there would be something to work with here.

8. My first thought was a straight no. There's something about the shape of them and like others have said the thickness of the straps that I don't like.

9. they look bit cheap....sorry for not finding a better word.

10. yuck..... no offense

11. Yuck, I agree they're too thick to be cute.

12. no offence taken :biggrin:

I have been staring at them for awhile, sort of trying to figure it out. LOL

13. Not a fan of these!

14. they're cute, but that kind of ankle strap on a flat is seldom leg-flattering, imo.