What do you think of these shoes (Alaia) and what can i wear them with??

D & G rockstar

I'm a BAL-ler now
May 12, 2006
I did an impulse ebay purchase LOL on a pair of alaia heels... I fell in love with the burgandy color (since I don't have that color shoe). Do you think they're realistic to wear around town? what the heck can I wear them with?? Any input is appreciated!!! :heart:

alaia1.jpg

alaia.jpg

Those are gorgeous :drool: I am so jealous. They look comfortable too with that chunky heel - bet you'll get alot of wear out of them. They'd look great with dark wash skinny jeans and a plain white vest, could even get away with a funky a-line or wider cut skirt :yes:

i am a huge fan of alaia shoes and these are so perfect for this season! perhaps you can put a spin on carine roitfeld's balenciaga look and pair with a mini LBD? congrats! :smile:

Those are great! I would probably look at pictures of the Olsen twins or Carine Roitfeld as they wear chunky platform heels often and look fabulous. You might find some inspiration on TheSartorialist, too.

shorts. i think shorts would look great with those. really i could see them with anything. skirt, dress, shorts, jeans. and of course they're realistic to wear around town. you live in ny dear. EVERYTHING is realistic here!