What do you think of these red reissues?

So I'm still working on getting my first Chanel. I've tried two Black Jumbo w/ SHW and something about them just wasn't right. I don't like the boxy and bulkiness of the flap but I do believe it is a beautiful bag...just not for me.

Well I went into Chanel and actually looked at a Reissue 227 which I had not even had on my radar initially. Well I liked the simpleness of the bag and the fact that it wasn't bulky. I also liked that the chain was a little shorter as I didn't like where the Jumbo was hitting me. I like my bags a little closer under my arm. (I'm 5'7)

Then I emailed my SA and she sent me these pics. I feel in love. She mentioned the first red isn't as bright as it seemed in the picture it was just the flash.

So what do you all think of these. I'm seriously considering the first one:smile:

Is it possible to email the SA back and ask for more photos so that you might be able to tell what the first bag looks like without flash? Ask them to take photos under the lights and NOT under the lights, so you have more of an idea of the true color. Also, do ask what season that each is from, as that will give you more of an idea of the true color as well.

Chanel reds are totally to die for! :smile: